BUSINESS PROCESSES & ORGANIZATION RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
Integration of Human Resources with Business Processes
IPS Core provides visibility and cost optimization on resource allocations of organization and business processes. Each transaction at process steps consumes resources. Developing lean process that fully integrated eith organization and people tasks provides transparency, standardization and efficiency on management.
Integration of occupational competency standards with business processes operating instructions, provides corporate consistency and sustainability for any scale of business. Job position evaluation and assessment, work-time analyses, asset inventory and document management within work centers develops capabilities on not only efficiency and transparency but also strong alignment with OHS and quality system requirements.
IPS Core delivers flexible analyses and monitoring tools for resource allocation via work-time analyses on organization and business processes.
- Job descriptions and work instructions through libraries,
- Job-level analysis and evaluation,
- Work-time analyses
- Process and organization resource allocation and cost analyses,
- HR process management with digital archiving,
- Process integrated layered organization for strategic management,
- Work center equipment, instrument and spare parts inventory and document management,